Indus Sales Specialist Position
Indus Sales Specialist Position
Who we are:
Indus Holding Company is one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of California’s premier Medical Cannabis products. We strive to select only the finest brands which value consumer & patient safety and best-in-class business practices.
Brands we represent:
- Dixie Elixirs in California. Dixie is the world’s #1 leading consumer edibles brand in the cannabis industry. Dixie is based in Denver, Colorado and are the leader in sodas, edibles, and CBD products. We are their exclusive local manufacturing partner and distributor in California.
- Our Altai brands of Micro-Dose edibles such as Alt Bars, Bon-Bons, Coins, Pips and Soothers are becoming a recognizable name in California dispensaries. Known for our discreet packaging and delicious hand-made confections, Altai preserves a 2500-year rich tradition of humankind’s use of cannabis for wellness and health.
- Juju Joints, the leading disposable vape pen in the country. Originally out of Washington, Juju is available in Nevada, Colorado and California, exclusively by Indus. Made with Pure CO2 extracted oil in a discreet package.
- Foria Pleasure and Relief. GQ’s “Sex Product of the Year”. Female sexual wellness products made with CO2 extracted oil. Relief is Foria’s latest product aimed at relieving menstrual cramps with the amazing benefits of THC.
- Flavor Extracts is our hash and wax product offering, hand selected hash for flavor, color and nose.
- Other products: Therabis, our hemp-CBD line for pets, and Aceso, our hemp-CBD line formulated as vitamin supplements
Indus represents a fully-permitted manufacturing and distribution facility based in Salinas, CA. We are compliant under MMRSA, MMPA, Prop 215 and SB420 as well as City of Salinas’s recently passed MMJ Ordinance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Sales Specialist, you will represent our brands and create and drive sales opportunities within your territory.
- Generate sales leads – get ready to knock on many doors
- Create sales opportunities – expect to talk to up to 8 dispensaries a day
- Service and manage accounts – grow deep relationships with key accounts in your territory
- Support marketing, brand building through vendor days, events, etc. – represent our brand
- Work with local Brand Ambassadors in your territory to create community – be a pioneer
Note: Our Sales Reps do not deliver product nor handle cash. We set-up our sales reps for success by allowing them to focus on selling and building relationships.
What we are looking for:
Must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship
- Motivated, sales experience, willingness to travel locally within your territory…everyday
- A go-getter. Need to hit up to 10 dispensaries a day, 5 days a week. Ready?
- Then after that, take your top accounts to a beer, or show up and run a vendor day at one of your favorite dispensaries.
- Experience with CRM, mobile apps, email and tech savvy
- Knowledgable about cannabis as a patient
- Must be a Medical Marijuana Patient, preferably with valid County Card
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record and own reliable transportation.
- You must have a reliable car.
Sales Experience: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Drivers License, MMJ recommendation required
High school or equivalent
- Base Salary and Performance-Based Bonuses
- Health Insurance coverage
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- iPad and other tools to do your job of crushing sales
- Being on the front lines of furthering 2500 years of cannabis use while witnessing the end of prohibition
Los Angeles, CA
Full time position 40 hours per week Outside Sales position with weekly sales calls and monthly sales meetings requiring travel to Salinas or SoCal once a month.
May be asked to work occasional weekends
Qualified Candidates will be required to pass a background check and employment verification.
To apply for the Sales Specialist position, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Indus Sales Position” in the subject line.
In your cover letter please share why you are a rockstar, how you would be a good fit for this role along with why you are interested in joining our team.